Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tax Free Holiday & Store Loyalty Programs

In case you weren't aware the 1st Arkansas Tax Free Holiday is going to be August 6 and 7.  The Oklahoma Tax Free Weekend is the 5th thru the 7th.  Check clearance racks for sure, if you found something really cheap and didn't have to pay tax on it, this would make for big savings, especially in Sebastian County.  There is a $3.00 off select denim jeans coupon on Target's website  Using this coupon with a clearance item and no tax could score some cheap back to school jeans!  Also remember my post from yesterday about Kohl's, sign up now, because it takes about a week to get the coupon. 

If you have a favorite place to eat or shop, always sign up for their e-mail list, more often than not they will reward you with coupons or free items.  Plus you will get the e-mails letting you know about the best sales!  I am a Stripes Member at TGI Friday's, I got an e-mail last week that gave me a free entree with the purchase of one.  So we went while out shopping this weekend and got my husbands entree for free!  Plus every time you use the card you earn points towards more free stuff.  I get e-mails from Chili's and Denny's all the time too.  Each one of them gives me something free on my birthday. 

Another place you want to be sure to sign up for if you have kids or grand kids is Toys R Us.  Geoffrey's Birthday Club lands us a $5.00 gift card every year on my sons birthday.  Again, pair that with clearance items and you get some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment