Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Awesome Cottenelle Deal, Sunday Only!!

Toilet Paper is one of those things that I just hold out for as long as I can because I KNOW that I will get a good deal on it eventually!  Well now is that time! 

Okay, it is the end of the month so that means Walgreen's is getting ready to put out their new coupon book for August.  The coupons in the book will be valid starting Sunday, July 31, 2011.  There is a coupon in the new book for $1.00/1 12 pk Cottenelle TP.  There is also **supposed** to be an unadvertised RR deal on Cottenelle TP for the month of July, meaning it ends Sunday, July 31, where you buy 2 get a RR for $3.50.  So use this to your advantage to make the following deal:

12 pks of Cottenelle TP, $5.00 ea
Buy  2 Receive $3.50 RR
Use $.75/1 Cottenelle TP
Or Use $.50/1 Cottenelle TP from their site, have to use different e-mails only 1 allowed
And Use $1.00/1 August Walgreen's Coupon Book (it will deduct $2.00)
Pay $6.50, Receive $3.50 RR
Final Cost: $1.50 ea wyb 2


**Now I have 2 notes on this #1 I can't confirm the RR deal in this area because I haven't tried it and neither has either of the other bloggers, (if you can confirm please leave a comment, thanks) and #2 this is a big deal, so I am guessing that by noon on Sunday there won't be any left on the shelves.  So if you need TP then be a die hard and wait up or set your alarms.  My no shelf clearing policy definitely applies here, this is a great deal for a lot of TP and everyone should get to enjoy the satisfaction**

No comments:

Post a Comment