Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Kohl's Clearance Racks!

Okay, I have been couponing for a while now and I have worked hard to learn everything I can.  At first I was foolish and thought I could only get groceries and toiletires for free.  Silly naive little me, HA!  Well now that I am a little (and I do mean little) older and much wiser I know better.  And because I think all my readers are entitled to be a little older , lets just go with wiser, I am going to share a few secrets with you! 
My first one is Kohls, now you may already know this and be doing it, but I want to make absolutely sure you are doing it right!  Sign up at kohl's.com and register to receive their emails.  They will reward you with a $5.00 coupon right off the bat!  Plus 10% off your first online order.  Take the $5.00 reward coupon to Kohls, search the perimeter of the store for the big Clearance signs.  And find the racks for 75% to 90% off, yes they do exist. 
Let me give you an example of why: 
I signed up, got my coupon, and took it to Khols this weekend.  We didn't have a lot of time and were on a mission to find some shirts for my husband, so we hit the clearance racks in the Men's section.  They had several racks from 75% to 90% off.  Of course I headed straight for the big time, 90% off here I come!!  They had amazing deals on mens items, I could not believe the dress shirts they had.  Brands like Chaps and Arrow, marked down to $4.00!  My husband doesn't have to dress like that for work, nor would he probably if he had to!  So we looked at the more casual stuff.  We found a long sleeve shirt for $4.00 and a long sleeve shirt for $2.80.  Nice shirts too, not ugly or cheap.  Using my $5.00 coupon we paid a total of $1.97 for both shirts.  
Using coupons from stores to buy items on clearance will land tons of free or nearly free items.  I am a big fan of consigning, but this is even better.  Brand new clothes for better than rock bottom prices.  I will be doing a break down in the next day or two of sale cycles that are coming up not only for food and supplies, but for clothing as well.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment