Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Leaven' On a Jet Plane.....

Okay, not really, but I got that song stuck in your head didn't I?!  Sorry, had to do it! 

I am not leaving on a Jet Plane, I am deathly afraid of heights and wouldn't dream of it!  I am however going on vacation.  Technically speaking it starts today, however I can still pop in from time to time until late Friday when my husband sees my phone and tosses it out the window, lol!  Our family vacation starts this week and runs through next.  As much as it pains me, and it does, I have to leave the computer off and my phone with Internet access put away and my coupon book, lets not go too far! 

The blog will be in excellent hands with my fellow Bloggers, Hope and DeAnna.  Please keep in mind that they are couponers in training and have lots of patience.  Feel free to leave comments or questions at the end of a post just like always.  And if you see something they may have accidentally missed, write that in too!  We are all here for each other, it is one for all and all for one in the coupon world.  Except on the clearance isles :-) 

There are a few things I want everyone to keep in mind while I am gone:
  • Printable coupon sites will reset their coupons the first of the month.  Including store coupons.
  • Walgreen's will have it's new coupon booklet in stores Saturday and will be able to use it Sunday.
  • Our current sale cycle is for Back to School items, so be on the look out for good sales on fall clothing, school supplies, and snack items and easy to pack lunch items. 
  • We are nearing the end of the summer season, technically speaking, so be on the look out for summer clearance items, stock up for next year. 
  • Remember the Tax holidays start the 5th. 
  • The 8/7/2011 Sunday paper will have 3 inserts, one will be Proctor and Gamble so be sure to get that one. 
I will be back to the blog before you know it and I will pick up where I left off.  I am considering offering coupon classes, if anyone is interested send me an e-mail and I will respond when I get back.  There will probably be an minimal charge for supplies and gas depending on where I am teaching.  I will work it out and post about it when I return to the Blog.  Happy Savings to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment