Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Possiby Free Philsbury Brownies at Price Cutter

Okay, if you look in the CV's/Marvins ad this week there are Philsbury brownies for $.99, a good price, but lets make it a little better.  A little while back there were printable coupons for $.55/1 Philsbury Brownies.  If you were lucky enough to get this coupon (and haven't used it yet like me) take this coupon and the CV's ad to Price Cutter and try this:

Buy 1 Philsbury Brownie Mix (Make sure it matches the one in the ad) $.99
Use $.55/1 Philsbury Brownie Mix (coupon will double and then be adjusted down)
Final Cost: FREE

2 comments:

  1. I tried this tonight at Price Cutter. Though they did not have the two types of brownies shown in the picture of the CV's sales paper, the manager said that he would ad-match any 19.5 oz box of Pillsbury brownies. I don't know how picky the day shift employees will be about making us buy exactly what is shown in the CV's sales paper, so I will go back on the night shift tomorrow to try it again. Also, with the same 55 cent coupon, I bought a jar of Pillsbury icing for 89 cents. They're $1.99 (minus doubled 55 cent coupon). There will be no dieting in this house for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used separate "like" coupons for the brownie mix and the icing. In my comment above, it sounds like I used the one coupon for both, but not so. I used two coupons.

    ReplyDelete