Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kroger Trip

Me and the boys tagged along with Josh during one of his work trips to Jonesboro Wednesday and Thursday. While there, we went to a Kroger grocery store and found some good deals. Below is what I got for $42.18. I had to sign up for a Kroger Shopper's Card, but the process was nothing more than a short application which only took about 3 minutes to fill out, and I got to use the card immediately. I wish I'd taken a picture of everything before I scrambled to find a place to put it all!

(5) 50 oz bottles (32 loads) of Wisk
(2)14 oz bags of Skittles
(2) 20 oz bottles of Vitamin Water
(21) boxes of Rice A Roni
(2) boxes of Pasta Roni
(14) Herbal Essence/Aussie products (shampoo/conditioner, hairspray, mousse, gel, leave-in treatment, etc)

Total spent using 12 coupons, Kroger store sales, and the Kroger Shoppers Card: $42.18; Regular price would have been: $85.82. Almost 50% savings. I'm happy with the trip! We're good on rice and hair care for many months to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment