Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Target Deals

I am in a major hurry, but wanted to share these before I head out.  I will be MIA today,  but will have my phone with me so if I find a good deal I will post it from there, just won't have any links to print the coupons. 

In my searching this morning I have found two more potential deals, you will need to visit Targets Coupon page to print off two coupons, I am not linking it here, but you can find it in an earlier post. 

V8 Low Sodium Juice 2.36
Use $1.00/2 V8 Vegetable Juice
And Use 2 $1.00/2 V8 Juice from Target site
Final Cost: $1.36 ea

NYC Nail Color $1.55
Use $1.00/1 NYC Nail Product (All you- August )
Final Cost: $.55  (coupon will work even though it says $1.72)

Knorr Pasta & Rice Sides $.99 to $1.02
$.50/2 Knorr Sides  (All You)
Final Cost: 2/$.98

Room Essetials Shower Curtain Liner $2.34
$1.00/1 Room Essetials Shower Product from Target.com
Final Cost: $1.34

As a side note, I noticed my post from earlier said to use 2 coupons for the Scotch tape at Target, you will only need one of the Target coupons to get 1 roll of tape if they are $.50.  And if you use the 3m.com $1.00/1 coupon that will pay for 2 rolls.  Sorry for the confussion, sometimes I use matchups I see on other sites and I don't pay close enough attention.  Everyone makes mistakes!

2 comments:

  1. Is the Knorr coupon from the 'All You' magazine or website? If it came out of the magazine, do you remember which edition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing this was in an earlier issue because it isn't in my book.

    ReplyDelete