Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hang with me a little while longer......

I was supposed to get my internet fixed yesterday, but because it was raining they couldn't get the pole reset (long story.)  So I can only post by borrowing internet from others temporarily.  I will post things as quickly as I can and get the best information to you I possibly can as always.  I appreciate your patience! 

Also I will post pictures later, I hope, but I had my first House Party this past weekend and it was awesome.  Basically House Party is a company that helps large companies promote their new product line and get feedback on it.  The product company puts together a package of "party items" and sends them to you and you have a party on the specific date they set.  The competition to get a party is pretty stiff, so you want to keep trying, and don't get discouraged, cause you will get picked eventually.  Just remember that the best way to get one is to show your excitement, either on their site or on their Facebook page.  And usually the company that is sending out the party pack has a FB page that you should like as well.  Again, as soon as I can I will post pics and more details about my party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment