Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Glade House Party




I mentioned before that I had been selected to host a House Party, now that I have access to a computer again I wanted to get in some more detail.  So, what is House Party? 
Basically what you do is apply to host a party, there are few open for application right now, and if you are picked you host the party on the date they have set, any time of day, just on that day.  They will send you a party pack containing the best of the new products that the company you were selected for has put together for you.  For example, this is a picture of most of the things that were in my Glade Party Pack:

I also got a little spiral notepad and a reusable Glade Bag. 

It is completely free to apply and a lot of fun to host, so I highly recommend it! 

One of the great things in my party pack were $2.00 coupons!  I have a few left over so I thought for fun I would have a Friday Giveaway!  To enter, just leave a comment to this post telling me why you love couponing.  Entries will be accepted until 11:00 pm CT Saturday January 28, 2012.  I will post the winners on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment