Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

FREE Glasses today from Costal Contacts!!

If you haven't gotten free glasses from Coastal Contacts yet, now is your chance.  Call your docs and get them to tell you your prescription numbers.  Then measure the space between the center of both of your pupils, instructions on the site.  Then pick some frames, make sure they don't say not available with coupon, and check out.  Use the code FREEGLASSES923 to get them for free.  You will have to pay for shipping, but this is still way worth it!  I paid like $15 I think for the pair I have now, I get more compliments on them than I ever have before.  I recommend trying this for sure!

Visit Costal Contacts now!

If you have already done this before you can't get them free again, but you can get some for $38. 

No comments:

Post a Comment