Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CV's Family Foods/ Marvins 8/10 to 8/16/2011

Coupon Policy can be found on Grocery Store Page.
> = Stock Up

Cottenelle TP 9 Rolls $3.98
$.75/1 Cottenelle TP
Final Cost: $3.23 (see Price Cutter Matchups)

Oreo Cookies $1.99 ea with in ad coupon
$.75/2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers
Final Cost: $1.62 ea wyb 2

Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes
BOGO with in ad coupon

Kraft Mac and Cheese 2/$1.00
with in ad coupon

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 2/$4.00
$.50/1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Final Cost: $1.50 ea wyb 2

**Again I have not finished filing coupons for the last two weeks so I may have missed something, but this is what I see for now.  Also I have heard reports that people are having trouble stacking coupons at some CV's stores.  CV's does not have a clear policy where this is concerned so I will not guarantee any match ups as always.  I would recommend speaking with a store manager should you have any questions or concerns**

3 comments:

  1. We can also get a good deal at CV's on:

    Wishbone or Western Dressing sale price $1.79, minus coupon for $1.00 off any 1 Wishbone/Western dressing (Red Plum 07/31/11) = .79 each

    Q-Tips 375 count are on sale for $2.39, minus 30-cent coupon doubled (Red Plum 07/31/11) = $1.79. I don't know how much a 375-count package of Q-Tips is at Wal-Mart, so I don't know how good a deal this is. If anybody knows, please post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 79 cents is a good price for the dressing, but it is 2 cents cheaper at Harps or Price Cutter, after sale and coupon. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about the dressing on Harps cause it is a better deal. You can do the deal on Q-Tips, but I am gonna wait on those. Coupons like that usually preceed a sale and you end up using it before you could have gotten a better deal.

    ReplyDelete