Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Update

I have been working on the Blog a lot today.  I wanted to tell you about the changes I have made.  You will notice that the list of pages has moved to the side of the page and that the list has grown longer.  I have added new pages for the different stores so that if you want to see a post on a specific store you can click on that page rather than paging through old posts.  Also I have added a recipe page that will include new recipes I try and ideas for things I try with the kids, like the baby wipes and a new one I will post for Bubble Prints which was tons of fun! 

I also wanted to note that to post a comment you can either sign in using your Google or Yahoo account or use the name/url option and just put in your name and then it will ask you to verify a word.  Or you can post Anonymously.  I would love to have everyone join as a member, you will need to either have or create a Google or Yahoo account for this though.

I would also like to make a formal Welcome to DeAnna.  She will be posting from time to time when she finds a good deal she wants to share.  As well as posting deals for me while I am on vacation in a few weeks.  She is a fabulous deal finder and I know we will all enjoy her posts!  So Welcome DeAnna! 

I have set up a new e-mail address to receive e-mail from people just relating to info on the blog (i.e. not family), so if you are following the blog and have a question, feel free to shoot me a note at lifeslowlane@gmail.com   I welcome any and all questions or comments.  No spam please!

No comments:

Post a Comment